Ultimate magazine theme for WordPress.

Flash actor Logan Williams died of Fentanyl overdose

Logan Williams died on April 2, a week before what would have been his 17th birthday. According to his mother, Marlyse Williams,her son’s preliminary toxicology results show he died of a fentanyl overdose.He had been struggling with opiod addiction for three years.

William started acting when he was 9. At 10,he had landed himself a role on the Whispers and also starred on Supernatural.

Marylse discovered Logan was using marijuana at age 13. At that time time,the pressure had started to mount and he’d taken a break from auditioning. He gradually progressed to harder drugs and his mother  helped him enter two different rehabilitation centers,one in the US and the other in British Colombia.

Before his death, he was living in a group home treatment center.

“I did everything humanly possible, everything a mother could do,” she said. “I did everything but handcuff him to me to try to keep him safe.”

Four days before his death,Logan had told his mother that he was going to get clean.

Her sons death has inspired her to take action and raise awareness about this problem.

Loading...

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.